Lima Area Process Servers and Legal Support Services
A1 Investigations, LLC. is extensively equipped to handle your process service and investigative needs. Our employees are very conscientious and knowledgeable of valid, lawful process service practices.
After receiving a process service it is entered into our computer and the PST software, and immediately scheduled for delivery. The PST software allows our company to provide excellent and up-to-date status information to our clients. It also allows for information sharing with our clients that also utilize the PST software.
We pride ourselves in quick, efficient service. Rush services are welcome and will also be handled expeditiously. Affidavits or Returns of Service are completed and returned to the client in a very timely manner.
The staff of A1 Investigations is committed to excellence, continuous skills development and the highest performance standards. Our membership in the following professional organizations is your assurance of our high performance standards:
- The National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Lima Sertoma Club (International Service Club)
- Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Private Investigation & Security Services Commission (Appointed by Governor Taft & Strickland)
- International Association of Voice Stress Analysts, Inc.
- Ohio Association of Investigation and Security Services.
The counties that we serve are listed below; but, in addition, we are a part of a network of professional companies that will cover the entire State of Ohio. No need to go elsewhere for Ohio services. No need to make contact with several different agencies when One Call will do. Call us today for your Ohio process service at 419-229-1955.
Ohio Counties Served:
Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, Van Wert, Paulding, Putnam, Hancock and Hardin
Request a Quote for Process Service: